Spectra Shipping Policy
WHERE DO WE SHIP?
Spectra Baby Pakistan ships all over Pakistan.
Shipping & Processing:
- All orders are processed the same day if placed before 4PM PST except on weekends and holidays. Orders placed after 4PM are processed the following business day.
- Karachi Delivery time is approximately 2 – 3 business days. Remaining cities is approximately 3 – 7 business days.
- Free Standard Shipping – All orders of RS 10,000 or more qualify for free shipping. Orders less than RS 10,000 have a flat delivery charge of RS 200.
- Contact the carrier for updates and questions regarding delivery or shipment.
- Spectra Baby Pakistan cannot be responsible for missing or stolen packages once the carrier has labeled them “Delivered”.
- Any orders that have damage/missing items upon arrival must be photographed immediately as proof, including the receipt and reported within maximum 24 hours from delivery. No request of replacement or refund can be reviewed or approved without photo evidence. A product may be required to be returned to us at customer expense to complete the review.
- If you require Spectra products immediately, then please call us at +92 301 1133383 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can arrange a pick-up option from our warehouse located in PECHS, Karachi.
If you have any questions or issues with your package, please email us directly at email@example.com
Spectra Baby Pakistan will be closed on all nationwide public holidays and weekends. Shipments will resume on the next business day.
We accept Bank transfer, Cash on Delivery and all forms of Debit and Credit card payments (including International Cards).
Since we are a 100% import driven business and only a distributor in Pakistan, our finished products and payment to suppliers are done in a foreign currency and not in PKR. We are registered abroad as a seller, and therefore accept foreign currency card payments due to the nature of our business.
Therefore, we use Stripe (payment gateway) that allows us to charge customers in their native (local) currency on the website.
If the charge currency differs from the customer’s credit card currency, the customer may be charged a foreign exchange fee by their credit card company. We only bill you for the total amount as per the invoice. Remaining charges are consistent with bank charges implied by your local bank. Please contact your bank for further details.
We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order is being delivered to you safely. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a Bank Transfer.